Monitor any remote job site, pipeline, or facility remotely through VMS
Securing remote, unmanned utility infrastructure sites, unprotected assets, and construction sites is now less problematic with remote video surveillance from the SkyEye™. Managing multiple remote sites is also less costly. Now you can do routine management from your desk and avoid the cost of periodically visiting these sites. Use the storage capabilities of our VMS to quickly catch vandals and thieves. Built-in speakers and event alarms improve the chances of preventing vandals and criminals from damaging your properties.
Benefits and Features
- Manage multiple, simultaneous construction sites with our wireless/cellular cameras
- View remote site from a central location or from anywhere in the world
- Remotely monitor remote pumping substations with our solar-powered solutions
- Remotely monitor vast networks of pipelines over long distances with RF or Microwave connections
- Protect unmanned sites containing capital equipment and supplies
- SkyEye™ “plug & play” wireless security cameras can be installed almost anywhere
- Integrate video and control data from remote operations into centralized location
Cost savings, improved efficiency through flexibility and scalability
SkyEye™ remote video surveillance solutions include high quality, high resolution cameras, free VMS, and our experience with integration of third-party complimentary technologies (such as discreet motion detectors and other process and security sensors). These systems are cost-effective in that they can use multiple power sources and any combination of network connectivity technologies. SkyEye™ video solutions can easily and inexpensively scale as your needs grow.